We have finally re-opened !! – FRIDAY NIGHTS FROM 19th March FOR SCROUNGERS
Other nights by request to email@example.com
minimum 20 people
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Chinese open from 5pm BAR CLOSED and sorry NO BYO. Soft drinks available at Chinese
Wednesday-Chinese open from 5pm. BAR CLOSED and sorry NO BYO. Soft drinks available at Chinese
Thursday – Chinese open from 5pm. BAR OPENS 5.30pm until last drinks called
Friday – Chinese open from 5pm. BAR OPENS 5.30pm – Scroungers – starting 19th March 2021/ – come along and win cash and you don’t even have to know how to bowl – FREE lessons. Games start 7:00pm until about 8:30-9pm. Prizes for winner, second and last!! GREAT MUSIC. Don’t want the competition, then just come down and play barefoot bowls in your own group. $10 per head for scroungers and bowlers
Saturday – Chinese open from 5pm. BAR OPENS 5:30pm until last drinks called
Sunday – Chinese open from 5pm. BAR OPENS 5:30pm until last drinks called
Our weekly schedule: TO BE ADVISED
Dampier Chinese (<<click for details) PHONE: 91831555 Open for Lunch Tues-Fri (11:30-1pm) and Dinner Tues-Sun 5:00pm with last orders 8:30pm
Our latest newsletter –COMING SOON.
- GIFT VOUCHERS NOW AVAILABLE – why not purchase a membership for a family member or friend. We can also offer a free bowling lesson to get them started. Vouchers are available for purchase at the club.
- SCROUNGER BOWLS – WIN CASH – FRIDAY NIGHTS – come along and join in the fun! If you have a small or large group and would like to come down on a different night, please give us a call 91831230
- TEAM-BUILDING EVENINGS – . Why not have a team building evening after work at the Dampier Bowling Club. Fun on the green, great opportunity for interaction between work colleagues and we can even organise a mini comp for you. Bookings and Enquiries to Roz Powell 0417979587
- OUR LATEST SPONSORS – Pilbara Mitsubishi, Cherratta Lodge/Homestead Cafe, Bishops Transport, JSS Logistics, Home Hardware Karratha, Norwest Tree Services, Jupps, Asset Protect, Norwest Communications, Trasan Contracting, Allround Plumbing, Galvins Plumbing supplies, Hunter Mechanical and Just All Electrical Thanks heaps for your support!
- 2021 MEMBERSHIP RATES – – see below: All memberships will run from January to December.
Membership_Application_Form_2019 – Print this or go to the Membership page and register online.
Ordinary Member –($100) are entitled to use the facilities of the Club, to represent the Club in competitions of any description, to compete for Club championships, to become Office Bearers / Committee members and to attend and vote at general meetings on all matters affecting the Club. Note: If husband and wife both wish to play then it will be $100 each. If one needs to be social, the you will need 1 x Ordinary membership and 1 x Associate Single. Children under 18 years are included free of charge.
Ordinary Member Non-bowler –($50) Can vote at the meetings but not playing bowls
Associate family Member ($30) – Membership will consist of both two (2) full adult members, and any school aged children in their family; or single parent families and any school aged children in their family. Members will have the option of either paying the family membership fee or the appropriate fees in the case of single parent families.
Associate single Member ($20) – means a person who has been accepted for Social Membership of the Club. Social Members are only entitled to use the facilities of the club. They are not entitled to represent the club in competitions of any descriptions, to compete for club championships or to become office bearers/committee members (unless “Open”). They may attend general meeting but are not entitled to vote on any matter affecting the club.
Senior – (10% discount on Ordinary or Associate membership) – means a person who has been accepted for Membership of the Club as per the other membership classes.
Junior Member – ($10) means a person who is less than eighteen years of age and has been accepted for Junior Membership of the Club. Junior members are entitled to use the facilities of the Club, to represent the Club in competitions of any description and to compete for Club championships. They are not entitled to become Office Bearers / Committee members. They may attend general meetings but are not entitled to vote on any matter affecting the Club. Once they turn 18 they will be required to upgrade to full membership to pay competitive bowls.
Country Member – ($0) A person over the age of eighteen (18) years, who upon election shall be entitled to all the privileges of the Club and subject to the following conditions. Country Members’ normal place of residence is not less than 25kms from the Club by the shortest route. Proof of residence to be provided. A Country member shall have no voice in the management of the Club and shall not be entitled to hold office, vote any poll of the club, propose or second any class of membership but, shall in all other respects conform to and be bound by this constitution and any by-laws of the Club for the time being in force. Country members shall not participate in pennant matches or club championships.